Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Busy? -.-?

well lately i'm not in the mood to write on the blog since i am being too homesick!! D; well i'm not a small child but i always miss my home so much! huhuhu last weekend i went back to celebrate my little sister birthday! saengil chukha hamnida TINA!!! saranghaeyo!

well she is an angry bird maniac!! that's why her birthday cake is also an angry bird. She even collected all the angry bird's doll ( red, yellow, black, white, blue and i dunno if there is more) hahahah n now she is 8 years old. ouhh she is becoming older and older as the time goes by. :) well i hope she gonna have a blast on this year! i bought her a ballerina story book and also disney princesses' tumbler!


after all i've been pampered myself with a lot of good food along the weekend. I went to eat korean food ( dukbokki and ramyun), then japanese food ( takoyaki and sushi) and also i've ate almost all the food in the Secret recipe's menu. and now i find myself losing my appetite after went back to the university since there is no such food like that in here -.-" SO LAME-O


and now the convofair is just around the corner. i'm getting busier with my studies and also the event (this semester is no joke. everything is getting harder!) :O so i have to be more serious kekekekeke i hope so! the last semester's result also will be out tomorrow. wish me luck!! but i can feel that i do not put much effort on it :( hope mama and ayah will not get mad.
if else they surely gonna ask me to stop into those kpop thingy...ANDWAE!!!


woah~ looks like i've typed so much and it's time to stop!

p/s: i'm still waiting for the scholarship's money! :(

No comments: