Saturday, October 8, 2011

depress? :)

lately things didn't go like i want. my last semester result was far from my expectation. eventho my mom and dad didn't mad at me but i still can feel their disappointment. i've played a lot in the last semester without knowing that the study is going to be hard since i have entered my undergraduate year. Omma, Appa mianhae. i'll try harder this semster :)
then i've been thinking about my scholarship money too much. i've been anticipating to receive it by this weekend but the answer was no. ouh~ i am depending on my parents' money lately and it really makes me feel sick! i feel so guilty meh to ask from them. the last 2 days i've spent with a lot of tears. disappointment and regretful.
lol! i'm not being myself! heheheh well after all i wanna thanks a lot to my parents that support me all the way! and i'm holding to my dad's words right now

"there are times when many things don't turn up as you expected. you are depress, demoted, demotivated. but life has to go on. who knows there are better things lie for you ahead. never stop believing and praying"


Appa! Kamsahamnida! saranghaeyo appa! ^o^ My appa is the best! kekekeke
i cancelled my plan to go to Seoul since my financial is not very stable and i am not ready yet to travel without my family. after all omma asked me to company her to have some shopping in Bandung next year! Good offer never come twice. ^^
i also planned to go to 2PM hands up concert which will be held on the 25th of November 2011 but i didn't buy the ticket yet since i didn't make any decision yet. just waiting for the moment to arrive!

noted that this is the old picture because Jaebum is still in.

and after all i managed to get back to my sense today and continue study and also finishing my event's tasks.

p/s: My Super Junior Official Mr. Simple T-shirt has arrived in Malaysia yesterday. :) can't wait to receive it next week.

No comments: