Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Super Junior Mr. Simple T-shirt ^o^

today i received my Super Junior Mr. Simple official Tee (Type C)!!!! wow, i'm super duper happy!

 heheh this is the 3rd time i bought kpop merchandise (the 2nd was the super junior Mr. Simple album but i didn't receive it yet T.T)
I make the order the last fortnight and i receive it this evening...woaaa~ SO FAST!!!!!! well this time i bought it from Nina's kpopshop i really satisfied with the unnie's fast service!!

and now~ i'm going to share the picture of it! ^^


this is the front side of the t-shirt...SIWON IS SO SEXY kyaaaaa~ 

so i don't think i can wear this t-shirt. Omma surely gonna scold me -.-" well the printing is so nice. i think it is a digital printing (very high Quality) and the t-shirt also made up from the high qulity cotton (so soft!)

and this is the back side. it is simple and the words are actually SUPER BIG!

at first i plan to buy the S size and then the only available sizes are M and L. so i thought that M won't have so much different from the S. but when i try to wear it, it is so BIG. T.T because the t-shirt has the men's cutting. aigoo~ but overall I am really satisfied!!!!!! naneun norul joahayeo!!!! ^^ 

p/s: my sister has finished her PMR's examination and I really wanna meet her but unfortunately i have an event this weekend T.T but she said to me that she's gonna persuade Appa to visit me kekekeke all the best sister. Due to that event, a lot of things need to be take care off and everyday i feel so tense..aigoo~ =3=

No comments: