Monday, September 12, 2011

1st chap of my short semester break ^o^

YAWWWWW! i'm home baby!!!! kekekekeke the most heaven thing is i'm having my semester break!
after i finished my last paper on last Sunday, my parents called me that they've arrived at my uni to fetch me home! i really can't stop smiling during that moment....
hehehehehehe...and now i'm enjoying my very short semester break. (duh! my uni only gimme one week :( However, the length is not the matter, i'm gonna entertain myself for the whole week. yeah!

today i'm helping my dad at his clinic. i am the receptionist of the day.kekekekeke i'm not working for him quite a long time. so, today i have to learn back. -.-" there some happy and bad things though.
1st: hehehe i met a guy just went back from office and still wearing his office suite (AUW! i really can't see guys wearing shirt or i'm getting crazy...only HOt GUYS!)
2nd: because of my hard work, my mom treat me Sukiyaki for lunch...massida!
3rd: duh! i totally hate that one kind of people! i can't mention it or people going to say i am very racist! -.-"
4th: ruthrottle oready posted my Mona Lisa!!! :D but she post it to my uni address. auw can't wait to collect it next week! and the Mona lisa in this picture is MINE!!!! DAEGA! :D



okay, i am totally exhausted right now! need to have some rest for another great day.

p/s:  my little sister, Tina want to treat me to ice skate tmr! auwww~ she is using her Duit raya...kekekek pity on her!

No comments: