Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MBLAQ- Mona Lisa! (\\^o^//)

auwwwww~ i just collected my Mona Lisa this morning! i woke up around 11am and get ready to collect my Mona Lisa at the mailing room.
 i'm so excited till i dun feel tired walking more than 2km (from my apartment to the mailing room) kekekeke
and now i wanna share all about the album!

MBLAQ 3rd Mini Album : Mona Lisa

The cover:

front
back


 Photo cards of each member:

Lee Joon ^o^
Thunder

Leader Yang Seungho
G.O
Mir

 photocard of each member :) inside they include the appreciation speech. As usual, Lee Joon has the shortest one (one line at the bottom only -.-") and Mir and Seungho have the longest.

The CD:
the cover

 the CD
 the lyric -folded- ( it is 4 time bigger than the cover and behind it has mini poster :) )
Mini Poster

actually this is my first time buying a kpop album. i bought it from ruthrottle blog shop and i received in the very good condition.ouh kamsahamnida! nanun norul joaheyo!!!

and now i can't wait to received my Supe Junior 5th album Mr. Simple version B. but dun really know what is my order status since i'm not ordering from the same blog shop huhuhuh :(

-Mona Lisa really cheer up my day!-

p/s: i'm gonna leave alone since my roomie go to a homestay till this sunday.






No comments: