Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Fun Hangout

as my little sister promise yesterday, she wants to bring me to ice skating today! :) YAW! it was totally splendid! we arrived around 2 pm and went to Wendy's to grab some lunch. then, we skated from 3pm till 6pm! gosh i thot i lost my leg after that. but after all thanks a lot to tina... BIG HUG for you!
hahaha around 5pm my old school friend joined us. hahaha i thot that i want to show him some of my skating skills but then i accidentally push my little sister and i fell onto her... i totally can't hide my face during that time 
-.-""""  and she started to cry loudly and my friend witness everything . duh!
(i think this picture describe the best on what happen during the incident!)

after finish skating we went to Aunty Anne's to buy some pretzels and chatting. so the i met my old school friend and we did the most  important thing which is UPDATE OUR NEWS! and also flashback some of the embarrassing   HUMILIATING moment in our high school. the bad thing is he still keep the video of it. NOWAYMAN! 

unfortunately, i didn't keep any humiliating video of him. this is so unfair! x..x

to conclude everything i am so happy meeting my old friend and my little sister also said that i really looks like a talking machine. (i can't stop talking, coz i feel like i want to share everything! hahhahaha) around 8pm he send me back to my father's clinic. THE END


p/s: i am totally exhausted but i still want to continue with my 2PM show marathon hehehhee :)

No comments: