Friday, September 23, 2011

stuck in the boredom! -.-"

B.O.R.E.D!
well my roomie is not in UTP so i'm living all alone. duh! i can feel that i'm dying bcoz of the boredom! -.-" well last thursday i'm incharge of selling my uni t-shirt for the registration of the new student. so my roomie called and ask me to buy us a couple t-shirt. kekekekekek xD (bcoz the t-shirt is very cheap! RM5 for each)
so i really can't wait for my roomie to go back! she also said that she made me a Labu Sayung hahahhah can't wait to receive that gift!

btw, i just receive a notice saying that my Mr. Simple B version will be post next week (from Korea) so i might get it around 2 more weeks heheheh *happy! and now i'm planning to buy the official Super Junior Mr Simple T-shirt like this one :)
the cheapest price that i've found so far is rm130 (including postage fee) huhuhu so expensive! i'm still searching for a lower price.

i think there's nothing else to say since my mind is not functioning very well due to the boredom!

p/s: i have no mood today to include the moving picture -.-"

No comments: