Monday, September 19, 2011

Summary of my Short Break ^o^

i thot i wanna write a post everyday during my short semester break, but i can't find a free time to do so. I really enjoying my break SO MUCH!!!! hehehehe well i really have a lot of fun especially during the last 3 days. (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).

Friday.
i went to Time Square just to do some shopping. then i sneak some time to go to My Star ( a shop that sells a lot of Kpop merchandise). Guess what, there are a lot of people inside the small store and i could not find any of MBLAQ's merchandise. ARGH MICHOSO!
then i just left the shop and went to buy some clothes. but before i go back home i went to the store back and there are just a few customer!!! auww~ i'm getting crazy when i can found a lot of MBLAQ's merchandise!!! so,  i just bought 2 phone keychain and one Lee Joon's nametag!!!!!! hehehehehe i am so happy during that time meh!

hehehe MBLAQ in hangul keychain i hang it on my phone and the others i hang it in my board. :) after finished shopping i went to Cheras and Petaling Jaya to visit my relatives' houses ( still in the mood raya hehehe).

Saturday.
then the next day, my family and i headed to Muar to visit my sister in the hostel and also celebrating her 15th birthday. she got instax mini 7s for her birthday but she didn't really like it. she told me that the picture is too small so she likes to use the DSLR more. hence, she gave it to me!!!!! auwww~ another Durian Runtuh kekekkeke
but, i failed to snap a picture using the instax. huhuuhu only white film went out! -.-" we spend the rest of the night at Muar Traders Hotel and just order food from the cafe and enjoy the birthday party in the room.

Sunday.
the last day of my break. i have to go back to UTP the next day (*sigh). after sending back my sister to her hostel, we headed home. and the best thing is mom cooks for the dinner. She really worry that i'm not eating any rice for the whole semester break. ( I'm on diet!)  so, she cooked a lot of my favourite food just to bait me to eat some rice and i couldn't resist to rice that night hahahah

Monday.
i took the bust around 9.50 am and arrived at 2.00 0m sharp! (duh! the bus is so like GARY). then i have to move all my things to the new room. huhuhuh i really miss my old room and my old board.
i have to move all my things to the opposite block from the level 5 to level 2. i'm so grateful that my roomie has moved all her things so she really helps me a lot! thanks roomie :) then i spend all night finishing the 2PM show that i've downloaded.

p/s: i'm really fatigue moving out all the things!

No comments: