Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Background? -.-"

Lol i spend almost 30 mins just to find a suitable background for my Blog... -.-" thanks to my roomie. she was the one gives me this idea
JK! i'm not gonna punch my lovey dovey roomie AUWWWW~ :B hahahha so now i have to start study! yeah! hwaiting to myself! :D luckily the chapters for tomorrow exam have been reduced + my paper starts on evening.weehooo 'm super duper happy to answer tmr's paper!!!

 i'm just hoping that i'm not gonna fall asleep duh! -.-" okay now i have to start studying the remaining chaps yaw! all the best to my roomie too

p/s: i have a syndrome that i tend to forgot to type some words that have in my mind....my roomie just found that syndrome in my previous post....so hope anyone reading my post u can just try to guess if there is any missing words.LOL xD

No comments: