Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st year 1st sem Final exam -.-"

well i am now in the final exam week....it has been started on 6th september 2011 and gonna be end at 11th september 2011. i'm taking 5 subjects for this sem! so i have to answer 5 papers altogether!
but i still to answer all of them *sigh....i never love examinations! [>.<] n yet my mind is unstable because i still not receive my scholarship money!!!!! waaaa~ GOSH please gimme my money faster

well i am planning to go to Seoul by next year. so I really need money right now to book all the flight tickets and other stuffs! yet, everything is still in planning bcoz i dun have any money to start booking. -.-"
However, my final examination is my major concern right now! i'm wishing all the best to all my fellow friends too! and dun be too tense ya!
Have fun some time...just like this

okay! getting prepare to sleep :) annyeong!

No comments: